Monday, September 1, 2008

Conrad and Anika at 3 Canal party


oy!...it seems my trip is about to come to an end.....i am sitting in the british library marveling at the sheer magnitude of the building as well as the calmness inside....as i sit here with anika ( she writes while i type) my mind flashes to the past weeks events. Carnival, plays, museums, galleries, resturants, book stores, more galleries, more museums, more dining out to suffice me for some time. It has been a joy and pleasure visiting London. I have taken loads of pictures and have much to share....I will try to add a few photos daily once I return home so that my trip can live on.......thank you to all that have held me in your thoughts and prayers while I traveled. I trust this blog will find you all well and I look forward to the time I can share my feelings with you in person.
love, hugs and lots of hair grease

andre

No comments: